2023 Annual Lighted Christmas Parade
ber 2, 2023
** Please note - if you register online you agree to the statements in the release waiver. Include a detailed description of your entry so we are able to determine placement. ALL entries MUST have holiday lights of some sort to be entered. **
In consideration of the acceptance of this entry, I the undersigned, assume full and complete responsibility for any injury or accident which may occur during the event or while I am on the premises of the event, and I hereby release and hold harmless the Azle Area Chamber of Commerce, the City of Azle, all sponsors, and all other persons and entities associated with the event from liability for injuries and damages sustained whether caused by negligence or gross negligence of the presenters, promoters, and all other persons and entities associated with this event or otherwise. Further I hereby grant full permission to the presenters, promoters, and all other persons and entities associated with the event to use any photographs, videotapes, or any other record of this event involving me, for any purpose whatsoever.
- Staging is located in the FRONT of the Azle ISD Admin Building (300 Roe Street).
- Parade staging starts at 4:30 p.m. Make sure to arrive early enough for your entry to be judged. All judging takes place BEFORE the parade.
- Vehicle drivers must hold a valid driver’s license and liability insurance, and be at least 21 years old. Azle PD will be checking these documents during check-in.
- Participants must be 18 years or older to ride an ATV, go-cart, or any other recreational motorized vehicle.
- Vehicles must be large enough for all riders to remain seated, with all body parts inside the perimeter of the vehicle.
- Walking parade participants will be allowed to hand out candy or toys during parade.
** Absolutely no candy or toys shall be thrown from parade vehicles.
Violators will not be able to participate in next year’s parade. **
- All horse entries must provide Coggins Test papers as well as waste bags or a way to pick up any animal waste.
- Late arrivals will be placed at the end of the parade, No Exceptions.
- Vehicles are not permitted to stop during the parade route.
- No off-loading of parade participants will be permitted along the parade route.
- The Azle Area Chamber of Commerce reserves the right to refuse any entry for any reason.