Saturday, September 9, 2023
9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Azle Main Street & 404 Main Place
(outdoor & indoor vendor space available)
- Applications and payment must be received by August 11, 2023. Checks, cash, money orders, Visa and MasterCard are accepted. After August 11, 2023, payments will include a $25.00 late fee. Booth fees and late fees are considered donations and refunds will not be issued for any reason.
- All vendors are responsible for providing their own 10 x 10 tent, tables, and chairs. Inside booths are limited. They will be filled on a first come first served basis. Inside booths are located at 404 Main Place. You must bring your own tables and chairs. Limited booths with electrical hookup.
- Outside booths will be placed along Main Street in front of existing businesses. Electrical hookup not available. Must bring your own generator if needed.
- All vendors must sell from their booths only. No soliciting from any area other than your own rented booth. Booths must be maintained from 9:00 a.m. until 3:00 p.m. No breaking down early.
- Applications must indicate items to be sold or displayed.
- Absolutely NO READY TO EAT FOOD, FOOD SAMPLES OR DRINKS may be sold from craft and sales booths.
- Each vendor is responsible for their trash cleanup at the conclusion of the event.
- Each vendor is solely responsible for paying sales tax.
- All food vendors are required to obtain a temporary permit from the Tarrant County Health Department at their own cost. Under no circumstance will a vendor be allowed to operate without a permit. Non-profit organizations must obtain a health permit but are exempt from the fee. No food permits will be issued on the premises. Health Department #817-321-4960.
- All vendors using generators or cooking food, please be aware that the Azle Fire Department will be inspecting your area on festival day. If you have questions, you can contact Kenny Wilson with the Azle Fire Department #817-444-7051.
- Vendors will be assigned booth spaces by festival coordinators. You will be contacted with your number, location, and other important information about 1 week prior to the event.
- All booths must be safely constructed and not constitute a hazard. Walkways must always remain clear. Azle Police Department will be monitoring all traffic.
- This is a family friendly festival, profanity, alcohol, and tobacco products are not permitted.
- Anyone violating any of the above rules may be asked to leave and can be denied participation in future festivals.