Cars NOT participating in the parade will not be allowed to enter the staging area. Parking will be available in different areas around the festival.
Parade staging will begin at 8:00 a.m. You will be directed to your lineup position from the check-in table.
The parade will enter Green Way from the back of Azle Administration Building (Old Rock School). It will travel down Green Way to Church St and make a right. It will make another right on Main and travel north to Industrial Ave. It will turn right on Industrial Ave. and then right on Central Dr., ending where it began behind Azle Administration Building.
1. Entry numbers must be clearly visible for the entries to be eligible for awards. Entry numbers will be distributed during staging.
2. Vehicle drivers must hold a valid driver’s license and liability insurance, and be at least 21 years old. Azle PD will be checking these documents during check-in.
3. Participants must be 18 years or older to ride an ATV, go-cart, or any other
recreational motorized vehicle.
4. Vehicles must be large enough for all riders to remain seated, with all body parts inside the perimeter of the vehicle.
5. Walking parade participants will be allowed to hand out candy or toys
Absolutely no candy or toys shall be thrown from parade vehicles.
Violators will not be able to participate in next year’s parade.
6. All horse entries must provide Coggins Test papers.
7. Late arrivals will be placed at the end of the parade, No Exceptions.
8. Vehicles are not permitted to stop during the parade route.
9. No off-loading of parade participants will be permitted along the parade route.
10. The Azle Area Chamber of Commerce reserves the right to refuse any entry for any reason.